- "AFC North: More or Less" (AFC North Blog) - "After running the numbers, ESPN.com pro football writer John Clayton arrived at a win total for every team in the division for 2012. Is the figure too high, too low or spot on?"
- "Browns have to end McCoy soap opera" (Morning Journal) - "Just when it seemed like all was well in Brownstown after a pretty successful minicamp and a series of OTAs, another member of the Colt McCoy family decided he would open his mouth."
- "Fujita proclaiming innocence in bounty case" (AP via FS Ohio) - "The NFL insists it has evidence galore in the New Orleans Saints bounty program, and even made some of it public on Monday. The players and lawyers involved weren't impressed."
- "No. 22 overall pick wasn't quite a perfect 10" (Canton Rep) - "What does rookie No. 22 overall draft pick Brandon Weeden have that 2007 No. 22 overall pick Brady Quinn didn’t? Well, let’s see."
- "Tim Tebow wins Good Guy Award" (ESPN) - "Tim Tebow, who arrived in New York with a reputation for being media friendly, was selected the winner of the 2012 Good Guy Award by the Pro Football Writers of America."
- "Goodell to meet with Sen. Durbin about bounties" (AP via SI.com) - "A high-ranking Senator will meet with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to talk about bounties in professional football."
- "Some players regretting and resenting NFLPA’s concessions in current CBA" (Shutdown Corner) - "In any complex negotiation, it's inevitable that each side will have to give up things it desperately wants, and cede things it would rather not have."
- "Drew Brees apologizes for WMD comment" (PFT) - "A day after New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees compared the NFL’s evidence in the Saints’ bounty program to the Bush administration’s evidence for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Brees has said he thinks he chose his words poorly."