- "Disgruntled WR Percy Harvin to Cleveland? Not likely" (Plain Dealer) - "Whether the Minnesota Vikings eventually deal disgruntled wide receiver Percy Harvin, it's highly unlikely it will be to the Browns."
- "Browns QB Weeden throws 1st pitch" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Brandon Weeden nervously spun the baseball in his right hand."
- "Young prepares for busy weekend" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Browns defensive back Usama Young is heading home to the Washington, D.C., area for a weekend of events to benefit the community and the Usama Young Youth Foundation."
- "Browns, Steelers offenses should improve" (AFC North Blog) - "Two AFC North offenses are projected to make the biggest improvement in the NFL , according to ESPN Insider KC Joyner. One will surprise you, but the other will not."
- "Saints' Vitt challenges piece of NFL bounty evidence" (AP via SI.com) - "Saints assistant head coach Joe Vitt says a piece of evidence recently made public in the NFL's bounty investigation falsely portrays him pledging $5,000 for knocking then Minnesota quarterback Brett Favre out of the 2010 NFC title game."
- "Plaxico Burress: Panthers a fit" (ESPN) - "Will Plaxico Burress be catching passes from Cam Newton next season? If the free-agent receiver gets his wish, that scenario will become a reality."
- "Percy Harvin has the Vikes in quite the pickle" (Roto Arcade) - "Clearly, Percy Harvin is one unhappy mini-camper. The explosive receiver, coming off his finest season to date, is not pleased about his current situation."
- "NFL creates anonymous bounty tip line" (PFT) - "In order to prevent the imposition of bounties on players who complain about bounties, the NFL will create a vehicle for the anonymous reporting of the existence of bounties."