- "Young analyzes first offseason with Browns" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "After an offseason without workouts in 2011, Browns defensive back Usama Young has noticed progress through the team’s 2012 minicamp and organized team activity practices."
- "These are the NFL teams most in need of major impact from their rookie draft class" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Countdown to training camp: From now until the start of Browns training camp on July 28, we will periodically post a variety of lists to set the stage for the 2012 NFL season."
- "NFL schools rookies on concussions" (AP via ESPN) - "Flanked by the shining helmets of all 32 NFL teams, the head physician for the Cleveland Browns warned some of the league's rookies about the dangers of concealing head injuries and concussions."
- "Cleveland Browns Stadium gets 3 new foodie outlets" (AP via Ohio.com) - "The Cleveland Browns are adding an upscale touch to food service at their stadium."
- "Appeals giving bounty story legs" (ESPN) - "Friday's back-and-forth between the NFLPA and the NFL over Roger Goodell's handling of the Saints' bounty case had some interesting revelations."
- "Source: Redskins QB Griffin target of extortion" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "A former Baylor basketball player is facing a federal extortion charge for allegedly threatening to release ''derogatory information'' about Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III unless he was paid."
- "Muhammad Wilkerson's car overturns" (ESPN) - "New York Jets defensive tackle Muhammad Wilkerson, the team's first-round draft pick in 2011, was treated for 'minor injuries' after he was involved in an accident on the Garden State Parkway early Saturday morning in which the car he was driving overturned after striking another vehicle, a police spokesman confirmed."
- "Chad Ochocinco to Roger Goodell: 'I will be a problem this year'" (SI.com) - "Chad Ochocinco was relatively quiet with the New England Patriots last season. But the newly signed Miami Dolphins wide receiver sent a warning to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell on Twitter on Monday: Get ready, the old Ochocinco is back."