- "T.J. Ward says Browns fans haven’t seen his best, ‘not by a long shot’" (Beacon Journal) - "More than 70 boys, clad in orange and white T-shirts, summoned their hero by chanting his name. 'T.J. Ward. T.J. Ward. T.J. Ward,' they yelled in unison."
- "Rookie rivals praise Cleveland Browns running back" (Cleveland.com) - "Dallas Cowboys rookie rookie Morris Claiborne paused when pressed on his choice for the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2012."
- "A personal announcement, and other notes on NFL rookies" (ESPN Cleveland) - "In answer to many questions I’ve received about my status as a voter for the Pro Football Hall of Fame board of selectors, I can now confirm I have been restored to the board of selectors after a one year 'respite.'"
- "Fantasy roundtable: Trent Richardson" (AFC North Blog) - "One player who will cause great debate among fantasy owners is Browns running back Trent Richardson."
- "Drew Brees stalemate draws letter" (ESPN) - "Drew Brees said Tuesday that he's confident he'll agree to a deal with the New Orleans Saints, but the players' union reportedly has quietly asked the NFL to investigate if the team is negotiating with its franchise player in good faith."
- "Coach Jim Schwartz must put an end to the Lions' destructive behavior" (Yahoo! Sports) - "For the still unproven Detroit Lions and their still unproven head coach, this is an offseason on the brink."
- "NFL plans to hold rookie symposium in Northeast Ohio for forseeable future" (Plain Dealer) - "The NFL Rookie Symposium likely will return to Northeast Ohio for the foreseeable future."
- "Maurice Jones-Drew says all-time rushing record is doable" (SI.com) - "Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew led the NFL in rushing last season even though the team had no offense to speak of outside of him and teams knew he was getting the football."