- "Browns to attend workout of former Baylor WR Josh Gordon, who headlines NFL’s supplemental draft" (Beacon Journal) - "The window of opportunity for the Browns to draft another wide receiver before the start of the 2012 season has not yet closed."
- "2012 Position Preview: Running Back" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Over the next few weeks, ClevelandBrowns.com will take a look at the 2012 Browns, position-by-position. Today’s spotlight is on the Browns running backs."
- "This roster formula shows Browns have a ways to go before expecting playoff contention" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Building a better roster: Pat Kirwan of CBSSports.com wrote an interesting analysis of the smaller roster pieces that separate good teams from great ones. One general manager listed the following 10 areas that need to be filled for an NFL team to contend for the Super Bowl."
- "Expect receivers to play better" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "After a rough last year or two, the Browns’ wide receivers should have a chance to be better this season. They’re going to have to show it on the field, of course, but there are reasons to believe they will improve for several reasons."
- "Lawyer: Adrian Peterson a 'victim'" (ESPN) - "High-powered attorney Rusty Hardin says Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson was 'the victim' in an early-morning incident involving off-duty law enforcement officers in Houston early Saturday morning."
- "Former Raider charged with four murders" (NFPost) - "Anthony Wayne Smith, who was with the Raiders from 1990-97, is facing four murder charges, according to the Long Beach Press-Telegram."
- "Buzz builds that Brees could play under franchise tag" (PFT) - "The upset of the year could be coming before training camps even open."
- "49ers coach Jim Harbaugh: Randy Moss is ‘our best receiver right now’" (SI.com) - "If the San Francisco 49ers’ receiving corps lives up to the hype head coach Jim Harbaugh is creating for it this offseason, opposing defenses could be in for a nightmare year."