- "Team won’t take advantage of relaxed blackout policy; Josh Gordon’s rookie deal finalized" (Beacon Journal) - "The Browns are among the teams that won’t take advantage of the NFL’s new relaxed blackout policy. The policy gives teams the option to decrease the number of nonpremium seats they must sell to avoid a local TV blackout to as low as 85 percent."
- "Position Preview: Wide Receiver" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Over the next few weeks, ClevelandBrowns.com will take a look at the 2012 Browns, position-by-position. Today’s spotlight is on the Browns wide receivers."
- "Phil Dawson to play under franchise tag after deadline for multi-year deal passes" (Ohio.com) - "The Browns did not reach a multi-year deal with kicker Phil Dawson before the NFL's deadline for teams to secure franchise-tagged players beyond the upcoming season passed at 4 p.m. today."
- "AFC North Top 25: 17th-ranked player" (AFC North Blog) - "Why Haden is ranked 17th: He's the most talented cornerback in the division, even though the Ravens' Lardarius Webb had a more successful 2011 season based on statistics."
- "Ravens sign Ray Rice for 5 years" (ESPN) - "The Baltimore Ravens signed Ray Rice to a new five-year contract Monday worth roughly $40 million."
- "Bears sign Matt Forte for 4 years" (ESPN) - "The Chicago Bears have signed running back Matt Forte to a four-year contract which a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter is worth roughly $32 million."
- "Report: Cowboys' Bryant arrested for assault" (Sports Xchange) - "Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was arrested on Saturday and charged with a Class A misdemeanor for assaulting a female family member, according to multiple reports out of Dallas."
- "Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch arrested on DUI suspicion Saturday" (SI.com) - "Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving under the influence, the San Jose Mercury News’ Daniel M. Jimenez reported Monday night. He was taken to the Santa Rita Jail, according to the report."