- "D-Line Depth Tested" (Orange and Brown Report) - "As the Browns prepare to embark upon their second season under Pat Shurmur there are many questions that remain. With training camp opening Sat. July 28, we’re going to take a position-by-position analysis of the current roster as the team heads to camp over the next two weeks."
- "Browns' last pick is in the hunt for roster spot" (Canton Rep) - "It’s all about the Browns now for Brad Smelley."
- "Browns listed by Forbes as world's 30th most valuable sports team; $977 million value 20th" (Cleveland.com) - "The Cleveland Browns, owned by Randy Lerner, are ranked by Forbes as the 30th most valuable sports team in the world, with a worth of $977 million."
- "Watson holds youth football camp" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Cleveland Browns tight end Benjamin Watson recently held a football camp at Memorial Middle School in South Euclid."
- "Dez Bryant's mom alleges assault" (ESPN) - "Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant was arrested Monday after allegedly assaulting his mother, Angela, on Saturday, according to DeSoto, Texas, police captain Ron Smith."
- "Despite popular opinion, NFL's top RBs are getting paid after all" (SI.com) - "Ray Rice and Matt Forte were the obvious winners on a fairly dramatic deadline-day Monday in the NFL, but coming out on the losing end was the theory that running backs don't get monster paydays in today's pass-first, run-only-when-you-have-to version of professional football."
- "Marshawn Lynch almost hit two cars before DUI arrest" (PFT) - "Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was observed swerving through traffic and nearly hitting two different vehicles before he was finally pulled over and arrested for driving under the influence before 4 a.m. on Saturday."
- "Michael Vick: Telling son about prison sentence was ‘the toughest moment of my life’" (Shutdown Corner) - "In the wake of the Penn State scandal, and an NFL offseason that seems more arrest-heavy than usual, it's probably past time to remind ourselves that when we stray from whatever right path we've set for ourselves, we're not the only ones affected."