- "What’s the issue with Brandon Weeden’s contract?" (WFNY) - "The reports started a few days ago that the Browns and Brandon Weeden were at an impasse in contract negotiations. The issue at hand appears to be the 4th year guarantee."
- "Blackledge is high on Browns' Weeden" (Canton Rep) - "Todd Blackledge met Brandon Weeden on a December Friday in Cowboy country. They had plenty to talk about."
- "NFL alters blackout rules, may hurt ticket sales" (FS Ohio) - "It may be a bit much to call it a 'game changer,' but a recent decision by the NFL does raise the eyebrows ever so slightly."
- "Browns enhanced D-line depth" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "You’ve got questions and comments that you submit to the Browns’ official Facebook and Twitter pages. Here’s what I have to say about what you have to say."
- "Eric Wright arrested on DUI charge" (ESPN) - "Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Eric Wright was arrested in Los Angeles on Monday for investigation of driving under the influence after police said he was involved in a crash near Staples Center."
- "Playoff turnover trend may not hold this year" (PFT) - "In recent years, playoff teams have been bounced from the next year’s postseason field at a rate of 50 percent. Last year, precisely six of the 12 playoff teams from 2010 (three per conference) didn’t make it back in 2011."
- "Broncos sign Matt Prater for 4 years" (ESPN) - "The Denver Broncos have signed kicker Matt Prater to a four-year contract after placing their franchise tag on the six-year NFL veteran in March."
- "Frazier, Cowher, Mangini visit troops on USO tour" (AP via Yahoo! Sports) - "Current and former NFL coaches Leslie Frazier, Bill Cowher, Eric Mangini and Ben Kotwica are visiting U.S. troops in the Persian Gulf this week as part of a USO tour."