- "Frostee Rucker tells the story behind his name, adds weight to defensive line" (Plain Dealer) - "Unlike most little kids growing up in America, Frostee Rucker dreaded Christmas. Along with the holiday came all the snowman jokes prompted by his unusual -- but given -- first name."
- "Jordan Cameron continues to show he’s among Browns’ most improved players" (Beacon Journal) - "Tight end Jordan Cameron slashed across the middle of the field, reached to his side and grabbed a pass from quarterback Colt McCoy."
- "And the surprise of the Browns' 2011 draft is looking like ..." (ESPN Cleveland) - "Sophomore of the year (training camp edition): Coaches are always looking to measure improvement in second-year players. They say that jump from the first to second season can be the biggest in a player’s career."
- "Addressing ownership questions" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "You’ve got questions and comments that you submit to the Browns’ official Facebook and Twitter pages. Here’s what I have to say about what you have to say."
- "Calvin Johnson, the NFL's best receiving threat, also happens to be a tireless workaholic" (Yahoo! Sports) - "So it turns out Calvin Johnson has a dark side. Last season, during a blowout win in Denver, the Detroit Lions' all-pro wideout felt he was hit with a questionable shot by an unspecified Broncos linebacker."
- "O.J. Murdock dies in apparent suicide" (AP) - "Hours after sending a gracious yet puzzling middle-of-the-night text message to a former college coach, police say Tennessee Titans receiver O.J. Murdock died in an apparent suicide."
- "Revis back on field at Jets camp" (SI.com) - "Darrelle Revis was back on the field in team drills with the Jets at training camp in Cortland, N.Y.Revis, who reported to camp Thursday to quell concerns of a third holdout from the All-Pro cornerback, injured his hamstring on the second day of practice."
- "Adrian Peterson OK after allergic reaction to seafood" (PFT) - "A scary incident took place at Vikings camp today when running back Adrian Peterson had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance after getting sick from having an allergic reaction to some seafood."