With Mr. Stinchcomb (and every single Browns fan, for that matter) having to endure yet another almost-win, I have taken it upon myself to put together today's Daily Dawg Chow. Why am less pervious that I can handle the rigors of link-searching and post-creating? I drank a lot of good beer last night so the loss, although still deadening to my soul, was not taken as heavily as other I would imagine. Enjoy your links after the jump!
- "Promising effort, another disappointing result for Browns" (SI.com) - "The Cleveland Browns trailed 9-0 midway through the second quarter Thursday night when they took over possession on their own 6. Eleven plays and 94 yards later, the Browns were celebrating a touchdown as Trent Richardson took a pitch-out from the 1 and outraced the defense to the corner."
- "Dropped passes continue to plague Browns' Greg Little" (PFT) - "Even before Thursday night's game against the Ravens, Browns receiver Greg Little was in danger of losing playing time because he was dropping too many passes."
- "Josh Cribbs Injury: Latest Updates on Browns Star's Head Injury" (BR) - "Cleveland Browns receiver Josh Cribbs suffered a violent hit in the first quarter of the Thursday night game against the Baltimore Ravens."
- "Browns Center Alex Mack Has Blood On His Ass" (Deadspin) - "Browns quarterback Brandon Weededn is bleeding from his hand , which makes sense."
- "Officials get standing ovation" (ESPN) - "From the pregame cheers to the final whistle, it was overall a good return for the NFL's veteran men in stripes, who ran a mostly smooth and efficient game Thursday night..."
- "NFL Start 'Em, Sit 'Em: Week 4" (SI.com) - "It appears the NFL and fantasy will be a bit less chaotic in week 4. Thank goodness."
- "Which 2012 Draft Picks Are Looking Like Early Franchise Cornerstones?" (BR) - "Andrew Luck is already proving he's a cornerstone player for the Indianapolis Colts, but he's hardly the only rookie who has made such an impact."
- "With Darrelle Revis out for NY Jets, Antonio Cromartie boasts he is NFL's best cornerback" (NY Daily News) - "Gang Green cornerback says with Revis on the shelf, he is the top corner in all of football - that is, when he concentrates on what he is doing."
Ok, so in making this, I have discovered that SB Nation really needs to work on its user interface for people creating posts. If they made it more like a Word program, giving options about font and such, it would be much easier to create a post instead of the hour and a half it took for me to put this together of copying and pasting and redoing things over and over to try and simply get the look correct. Maybe it's just me. Whatever, I hate everything anyways.