- "Landing Norv Turner is coup for Browns" (AFC North Blog) - "Rob Chudzinski's first move as Browns head coach was an impressive one -- hiring Norv Turner as offensive coordinator. While Turner has his shortcomings as a head coach (114-122-1), he has developed quarterbacks and has a reputation for being a top-notch play-caller."
- "State of the Browns: Defense" (OBR) - "Even though the Browns have named Rob Chudzinski their new head coach, it is hard to predict what direction they will go in their defensive philosophies until the staff is completed. However, we’re going to evaluate the current roster of players and rank them in our view of their contribution to the Browns going forward."
- "Raheem Morris ruined Mangini, Browns in 2010" (Canton Rep) - "Raheem Morris, who might be in charge of the Browns’ defense soon, was the head coach who put the Eric Mangini regime on the road to ruin."
- "Ohio players impress Kiper" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Miami (Ohio) University quarterback Zac Dysert grew up in Ada, Ohio, and played his high school football down the road from the Wilson football factory that produces every game-used ball in the NFL."
- "Cardinals hire Bruce Arians as head coach" (AP) - "The Arizona Cardinals have filled the NFL's final head coaching vacancy by hiring Indianapolis offensive coordinator Bruce Arians. The team confirmed the hiring in a release Thursday night."
- "Evaluators: Too early to know whether hoax situation will hurt Manti Te'o's NFL draft stock" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Barring another bizarre twist, the biggest issue NFL draft evaluators may have in the tale of Manti Te'o's imaginary dead girlfriend is the extra work involved on his background check."
- "Vilma's defamation suit against Goodell dismissed" (AP) - "New Orleans Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma's defamation lawsuit against NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in connection with the bounty case was dismissed by a federal judge on Thursday."
- "Ryan Leaf sent to state prison" (AP) - "Former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf has been moved from a drug treatment center to the Montana State Prison for threatening a staff member and violating his treatment plan, a corrections official said Thursday."