Justin K. Aller
- "Cleveland Browns fans battle the fear that comes with change" (Plain Dealer) - "It seems the Browns' new ownership team is surprised by the fear of change from the fans. As Dick Brizzi emailed, 'We are in a stage of high anxiety.' Owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner may read that and wonder -- why?"
- "Jimmy Haslam, Joe Banner launch search for a 'strong, tough, dynamic' head coach" (ESPN Cleveland)- "Jimmy Haslam and Joe Banner launched their coaching search on Monday with a public appeal for a strong man with specific skill sets."
- "Trent Richardson touts Saban as Browns coach" (Canton Rep) - "Trent Richardson modified his stance on whether he thinks his former Alabama coach, Nick Saban, would jump to the NFL. Before Pat Shurmur was fired, Richardson was emphatic in saying he does not believe Saban would leave Alabama."
- "Shurmur never had a chance" (FS Ohio) - "The ownership change in October that re-shaped -- again -- the ever-changing Cleveland Browns sealed the fate of head coach Pat Shurmur, who was officially fired on the final day of 2012."
- "Former Browns HC Pat Shurmur on Movin the Chains with Tim Ryan & Pat Kirwan" (SiriusXM Sports) - Audio
- "NFC wild-card playoffs: Russell Wilson vs. RG3 is highlight of weekend" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Given the Vikings-Packers rematch of Sunday's classic season finale and the Russell Wilson-Robert Griffin III showdown, the NFC certainly has the more intriguing match-ups during wild-card weekend."
- "Eagles' search for new coach could take awhile" (AP) - "Jeffrey Lurie's search for the Philadelphia Eagles' next coach began before he fired Andy Reid and could last until the Super Bowl."
- "Sources: Cards target Andy Reid" (ESPN) - "Former Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid has emerged as the leading candidate to become the Arizona Cardinals' next head coach and could be named to the job by the end of the week, according to team and league sources."
- "NFL draft rules a bad deal for Jadeveon Clowney" (PFT) - "To say that South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney was the best player on the field today at the Outback Bowl against Michigan is accurate, but it doesn’t quite capture just how dominant a force Clowney is. So let’s put it this way: Clowney looks like he might be the best player on the field in some NFL games, too."