- "Art Modell’s Hall of Fame Bid Shouldn’t Pit Baltimore vs. Cleveland" (WFNY) - "The Art Modell Hall of Fame story line played out when Modell passed away recently. Now, he’s been made a finalist on the ballot to be inducted into the Hall of Fame. That necessitates that we talk this thing over (at least) one more time, but I figured rather than trying to make an obvious and easy plea to the emotional side of the story, it might be interesting to attack the issue a different way."
- "Fred Nance named to new role as organization's senior adviser, special counsel" (Beacon Journal) - "The Browns announced Monday that Fred Nance will fill a new role for the organization as its senior adviser and special counsel. Nance served as general counsel for the Browns since December 2009 while remaining a partner at the Squire Sanders law firm, where he has practiced for 35 years. The Browns hired Sashi Brown earlier this month to serve as their new general counsel."
- "Browns 2012 season review" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "The Browns’ offseason has been as busy as their season. General manager Tom Heckert and coach Pat Shurmur were fired the day after the games ended. Then the hirings began."
- "Respondents to our poll overwhelmingly reject Art Modell's bid for the Hall of Fame" (ESPN Cleveland) - "You have spoken: Art Modell moved the Browns to Baltimore in 1996. The scars left from that heart-ripping act have not healed over 17 years. Not by a long shot. That’s the undeniable conclusion of an informal, non-scientific survey we conducted the past week."
- "Cleveland Browns new uniforms: Fan-submitted designs, part 3" (Cleveland.com) - "Cleveland.com's latest call for new Browns uniform designs drew more than 20 submissions in a week. While some were drawn up by graphic designers, others were created by regular fans, with both groups equally passionate about their team and how they looked on Sundays."
- "The Flacco debate is essentially over" (ESPN) - "Whether you believe Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is elite or not may become irrelevant within the next month."
- "Colin Kaepernick doesn't need Pistol formation to shoot down potential controversy" (Yahoo! Sports) - "There is a tried and true strategy for most players – or all players – during the media crush of Super Bowl week. When in doubt say nothing. Or close to nothing."
- "Jim Harbaugh: Alex Smith coaches Colin Kaepernick more than I do" (PFT) - "If Alex Smith feels any bitterness over losing his position as the 49ers’ starting quarterback to Colin Kaepernick, he’s not showing it."
- "Poll: Roger Goodell has 39% approval rating among NFL players" (SI.com) - "NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell governs a league in which a majority of players disapprove of the way he does his job. This, according to a recent poll conducted by USA Today, which concluded that just 39% of NFL players approve of Goodell’s work as commissioner."