Thearon W. Henderson
- "Reports: Browns to talk to Chip Kelly" (ESPN) - "Oregon's Chip Kelly appears to be among the candidates on the Browns' coaching wish list. According to several reports, Cleveland's CEO Joe Banner is in Arizona and intends to interview Kelly, who is preparing the Ducks to play in Thursday's Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. The interview will take place Friday."
- "Dismiss Oregon coach Chip Kelly at your own risk" (Plain Dealer) - "This isn't your father's NFL. It's hardly even yours. Where the league is heading offensively -- flag football with just enough hard tackling allowed to attract the target demographic -- is why Chip Kelly is the most intriguing head coaching candidate on the market."
- "Chip Kelly says, 'I do not know what the future holds'" (Beacon Journal) - "University of Oregon coach Chip Kelly is believed to be the Browns’ top choice in their quest to secure a new head coach. Kelly’s team will play Kansas State on Thursday night in the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, Ariz. The Browns, Philadelphia Eagles and Buffalo Bills are expected to try to meet with him following the game, Jason La Canfora of CBS reported."
- "Chip Kelly a perfect fit for the Cleveland Browns" (Morning Journal) - "Stop me if you’ve heard this one before. The Cleveland Browns are looking for a new coach. The Browns have only fired five head coaches — not including interim coach Terry Robiskie — since their return in 1999 and none of them have done anything after leaving town."
- "Ray Lewis' legacy a complicated one" (ESPN) - "The legacy of Ray Lewis, for me, is complicated. I can't assess the career and the man, the player and the leader, without including one messy part of his past."
- "AP Source: Chiefs interviewing Reid for coach job" (AP) - "The Kansas City Chiefs were courting former Eagles coach Andy Reid on Wednesday as they searched for a replacement for Romeo Crennel, who was fired this week after the worst season in franchise history."
- "Andy Reid to tell Arizona Cardinals he'll 'fix' Kevin Kolb" (NFL.com) - "If Andy Reid eventually lands the Arizona Cardinals' head-coaching job, as has been speculated, he'll find himself reunited with a familiar face -- quarterback Kevin Kolb."
- "Koetter signs contract extension with Falcons" (AP) - "Atlanta Falcons coach Mike Smith says offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter has signed a contract extension to stay with the team through next season."