Tonight is another edition of Dawgs By Nature Radio, October 1st, LIVE at 7 PM EST. Josh Finney will host this week's episode, and he'll be joined by Zach Miller. Be sure to check out the show preview below.
Want to Ask a Question or Leave an Opinion?
- Call In: 347-838-9742 to listen, and then press '1' to have your call screened.
- Tweet: Send us a tweet with the hashtag #DBNRadio
- Email: Send us questions before the show at DBNPodcast@gmail.com
- Chat: Use the chat room at the bottom of the DBN Radio page.
Topics to be Covered on Today's Show:
The Browns picked up a win in the Battle of Ohio this past Sunday. Josh and Zach will reflect on some of the positives and negatives we saw on both sides of the ball, without trying to get too much into the whole Brian Hoyer vs. Brandon Weeden debate.
- We are at the quarterpole of the 2013 NFL season! That's right -- 25% of the regular season is already in the books for the Browns. Time flies. The guys will discuss how the team ranks both offensively and defensively compared to other teams in the league, and who some of the standout players have been during the first quarter of the season.
- This is a short week, as the Browns take on the Buffalo Bills this Thursday. Brian Galliford from Buffalo Rumblings, our SB Nation affiliate, will be on as a guest to help preview the game. We'll also have a couple of grab bag topics on tap, and as always, we would love to hear from you, so call in if you're excited about the current "high" in Cleveland sports!