- "Tale of Two Halves" (OBR) - "The Browns played great for 30 minutes. Unfortunately, the game lasts 60 minutes and the Browns saw the Lions scored 24 unanswered points in the second half to win 31-17. The Browns led 17-7 at half time. It was the sixth-straight game the Browns held the lead at the intermission."
- "Why the Cleveland Browns Need to Bench Brandon Weeden Immediately" (b/r) - "It is time for the Cleveland Browns to pull the plug on quarterback Brandon Weeden. You can point to the big throws he makes down the field and the bullets he tosses on 25-yard out routes but the mistakes are just too glaring. He is far too inconsistent."
- "Browns’ lack of options leave them stuck with Brandon Weeden" (Beacon Journal) - "Brandon Weeden’s inexcusable decision with 4:36 remaining Sunday against the Detroit Lions should be his last as the Browns’ starting quarterback."
- "Tough to explain Weeden's backhand toss" (ESPN) - "A lot of Cleveland Browns players said they didn't see Brandon Weeden's backhand, underhand flip that resulted in a fourth-quarter interception. They might want to prepare, because the next time they see it outside the team’s film room it will play to the tune of 'Yakety Sax.'"
- "Jordan Cameron not being targeted as often by Brandon Weeden" (Plain Dealer) - "In their two full games together, Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer treated Jordan Cameron like a 6-foot-5 Frisbee dog. He kept winging the ball in the tight end’s direction and let Cameron track it."
- "Week 6: Detroit Lions vs. Cleveland Browns highlights" (NFL.com) - "Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford throws four touchdown passes in a 31-17 road win against the Cleveland Browns." - VIDEO
- "Jimmy Graham has leg injury" (ESPN) - "The New Orleans Saints lost their first game of the season, 30-27, to the New England Patriots on Sunday. They also lost their star tight end Jimmy Graham to an undisclosed lower leg injury in the fourth quarter."
- "Vick isn’t worrying about starting job, Kelly is evaluating" (PFT) - "Eagles quarterback Michael Vick said this weekend that he has a 'long road' back from his hamstring injury and he said after the team’s 31-20 win over the Buccaneers that going down that road is his only concern at the moment."
- "Woes continue for several 2012 playoff teams" (SI.com) - "It's only mid-October, but it looks like the parity-loving NFL is a lock this year to get those five or six new playoff teams it loves to boast about every season. Because almost half of last year's field is already underwater or sinking fast. Houston, Atlanta, Washington, Minnesota, and Baltimore take a bow."