- "Coach Rob Chudzinski calls halftime adjustments 'overrated'" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "The Browns have been outscored 55-3 in the second half of their three losses, including 24-0 by the Lions on Sunday. A lack of halftime adjustments isn’t the problem, according to first-year coach Rob Chudzinski."
- "Chudzinski sticks with Weeden as Browns QB" (FS Ohio) - "It might not be the happiest birthday present for Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden, but his coach is standing behind him. Rob Chudzinski announced that Weeden will continue to be the starter and defended him a day after the Browns collapsed and lost 31-17 to the Lions."
- "Browns defense disappointed following loss to Detroit Lions" (WFNY) - "The Browns came into Sunday’s game against the Detroit Lions with a top-10 rated defense, and more quarterback sacks than 30 other NFL teams. They ranked fourth in yards-per-game allowed and ninth in points allowed, and they were well on their way to padding those numbers heading into the locker room for halftime."
- "Matt Miller Says Manziel’s Development Has Been 'Remarkable'" (92.3 The Fan) - "Bleacher Report’s Matt Miller joined Bull & Fox to talk about his past critiques of Brandon Weeden, his thoughts on Johnny Manziel’s potential at the next level, the similarities of Manziel’s development in the pocket being similar to Robert Griffin III..."
- "Health of Ware, Murray big question for Cowboys" (AP) - "DeMarcus Ware could miss a game for the first time in his eight-year NFL career. DeMarco Murray isn't saying whether he is about to have a third straight season interrupted by injury."
- "Chip Kelly won’t say if Michael Vick or Nick Foles starting at quarterback next week" (SI.com) - "Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly seemed to leave the door open to the possibility of Nick Foles getting another start at quarterback this weekend, but he said it would depend on the health of regular starter Michael Vick."
- "Von Miller: 'I don't have a substance-abuse problem'" (CBS Sports) - "Remember when Von Miller was suspended for six games and the Broncos might be in trouble? Yeah that second part never happened. Denver went 6-0 during Miller's suspension and never skipped a beat."
- "Week 6: Not road weary" (ESPN) - "On a day the Kansas City Chiefs registered a world record for crowd noise at Arrowhead Stadium, home-field advantage was temporarily lost on Sunday."