- The only two players ruled out for the Browns this week are DE Billy Winn and S Josh Aubrey. In fact, Aubrey was placed on injured reserve.
- OLB Jabaal Sheard will return to action this week. Although Rob Chudzinski would not confirm if he would start, Sheard said he has been practicing without restriction. I would expect him to be a full-go.
- RB Willis McGahee got a day of rest on Thursday; the team stated that he did not suffer any injury and will play this week. This is probably the healthiest this club has been all season.
- The Packers are the most banged up team we've faced this season. Three of the teams four starting linebackers, Clay Matthews, Nick Perry, and Brad Jones, have been ruled OUT. One of their backup linebackers, Mike Neal, didn't practice all week.
- At wide receiver, Green Bay is without WR Randall Cobb. WR James Jones did not practice all week, so his practice status of "questionable" is probably really more like "doubtful." The Packers might not have enough healthy players to fill their 46 man active roster on gameday; in other words, they would have seven inactive players who are hurt, but one of their hurt active players would be listed as active.
The full injury and practice report for Cleveland vs. Green Bay is below.
|DE Billy Winn (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT
|LB Brandon Magee (oblique)
|RB Willis McGahee (knee)||--||DNP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OLB Jabaal Sheard (knee)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|CB Chris Owens (finger)
|RB James Starks (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|TE Ryan Taylor (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|LB Clay Matthews (thumb)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|LB Nick Perry (foot)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|LB Brad Jones (hamstring)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|WR James Jones (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||QUESTIONABLE|
|LB Mike Neal (shoulder)||DNP||DNP||DNP||QUESTIONABLE|
|CB Casey Hayward (hamstring)||LP||LP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|CB Jarrett Bush (hamstring)||FP||FP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation