- "Browns fall below .500 after 31-13 loss to Packers" (ESPN Cleveland) - "It was wet. It was slippery. It didn’t matter. The Green Bay Packers, missing two starting receivers, performed as if they were indoors. Precision passing by Aaron Rodgers resulted in 260 yards through the air and three touchdowns."
- "Browns Listless in Loss to Packers" (TheClevelandFan.com) - "The Cleveland Browns lost to Green Bay on Sunday by the score of 31-13. It was the Browns second consecutive loss after energizing the city with a three-game winning streak."
- "What will give with Browns QB spot?" (ESPN) - "The numbers for Brandon Weeden in Sunday's 31-13 loss to the Green Bay Packers included these: The Cleveland Browns quarterback threw for 149 yards. He threw 42 times to get those yards. He completed 40 percent. He averaged 3.5 yards per attempt."
- "Brandon Weeden not only playmaker failing Browns" (ABJ) - "Brandon Weeden occupies the bull’s-eye on Browns’ fans dartboards, but he’s not the only deserving target. Outside linebacker Paul Kruger and wide receiver Davone Bess are underachieving. The defense is regressing, especially on third down."
- "Josh Gordon turns into bit player on the Lambeau stage" (Plain Dealer) - "Elements of the Browns’ offense utilized almost as much as or more than Josh Gordon Sunday included: 1) Old standby Fozzy Whittaker. You know him. You love him. Going all the way back to two weeks ago, it's been hard to imagine a season without him."
- "Week 7: Cleveland Browns vs. Green Bay Packers highlights" (NFL.com) - "Aaron Rodgers ignites the Green Bay Packers as he passes for 260 yards and three touchdowns in a 31-13 victory over the Cleveland Browns." - VIDEO
- "Reports: Brian Cushing breaks leg" (ESPN) - "A year after he tore his ACL, Houston Texans linebacker Brian Cushing again may be facing a season-ending knee injury. According to multiple reports, Cushing is out for the year after suffering a broken left leg and a torn LCL in his knee."
- "Jay Cutler, Sam Bradford injured; early signs not good" (NFL.com) - "October 20th, 2013, turned out to be one of those Sundays. The kind of week that changes the complexion of the NFL season because of injuries to key players. NFL Media columnist Michael Silver reports that early signs are not positive for the Bears and Rams after injuries to their quarterbacks."
- "RedZone Recap: Week 7" (NFL Highlights) - "Another day of exciting NFL action is in the books. Check out the exciting touchdowns in Week 7's RedZone Recap." - VIDEO