- "Back from bye, Browns get ready for Bengals" (AP) - "There were no new bumps or bruises that needed icing, no quarterback issues to manage, no critical decisions to be second-guessed. No, this was not your typical Monday for the Browns, who returned from their bye week refreshed and refocused."
- "Chudzinski Has Browns Believing They Can Win Now" (92.3 The Fan) - "Shortly after he was hired as a rookie NFL coach, Rob Chudzinski looked Browns linebacker D’Qwell Jackson in the eyes. In laying out plans for his first season, Chudzinski promised Jackson his team would attack — on offense and defense."
- "Browns prepare for big November game" (FS Ohio) - "It's been a long time since the Browns have played a meaningful game in the month of November. Captain D'Qwell Jackson, who's been around since 2006, said just ask the Browns fans if it's time."
- "Gera appreciates chance to serve" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "As the United States honors those who served in the military with Veteran’s Day today, Cleveland Browns assistant coach Steve Gera takes a moment to reflect."
- "Ankle injury won't sideline Manning" (ESPN) - "Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning could be limited some in practice this week, but he 'definitely' will play in Sunday night's AFC West showdown against the Kansas City Chiefs after aggravating a previous injury to his right ankle, interim coach Jack Del Rio said."
- "Harvin officially activated to Seattle's roster" (AP) - "The Seattle Seahawks have added wide receiver Percy Harvin to the 53-man roster."
- "Matt Flynn, Green Bay Packers to sign contract" (NFL.com) - "A Matt Flynn homecoming with the Green Bay Packers has been a common topic of speculation. Now it's reality."
- "Titans confirm Jake Locker done for season" (PFT) - "The fear on Sunday was that Titans quarterback Jake Locker would miss the rest of the season after suffering a Lisfranc injury to his right foot."