Here is a wrap-up of the injury situation for the Cleveland Browns heading into this week's game against the Cincinnati Bengals:
- The only player too banged up to play for Cleveland this week is TE MarQueis Gray, so we might see TE Keavon Milton play on offense for the first time this season.
- QB Jason Campbell hurt his ribs against the Ravens, but had enough time to rest up during the bye and is expected to play without any additional protection for his ribs.
- OG Jason Pinkston may be available as a backup for the first time this season, although he is listed as questionable.
- The Bengals are already without CB Leon Hall and DT Geno Atkins for the rest of the season.
- The big injury for them this week is to starting RG Kevin Zeitler, who will miss the first start of his career. To account for the loss, ESPN's Coley Harvey thinks the Bengals will shuffle their offensive line around: "Zeitler likely will be replaced at right guard by left guard Clint Boling. To account for the vacancy at Boling's spot, the Bengals then may move left tackle Andrew Whitworth to the left guard spot, and bring Anthony Collins off the bench to play left tackle."
- The Bengals will also likely be without LB Ray Maualuga again, who is recovering from a concussion. SS Chris Crocker, recently elevated to starting status, is also doubtful with a hamstring injury.
The full injury and practice report for Cleveland vs. Cincinnati is below.
|TE MarQueis Gray (hamstring)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|OL Jason Pinkston (ankle)||--||LP||LP||PROBABLE|
|QB Jason Campbell (ribs)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|RB Willis McGahee (knee)||FP||DNP||FP||PROBABLE|
|RB Chris Ogbonnaya (ribs)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OLB Paul Kruger (finger)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|CB Chris Owens (finger)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OG Kevin Zeitler (foot)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|DT Devon Still (elbow)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|LB Ray Maualuga (knee)||DNP||DNP||LP||DOUBTFUL|
|SS Chris Crocker (hamstring)||DNP||DNP||DNP||DOUBTFUL|
|LB James Harrison (calf)||--||--||DNP||QUESTIONABLE|
|TE Jermaine Gresham (groin)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|C Kyle Cook (shoulder)||DNP||LP||LP||PROBABLE|
|DT Brandon Thompson (ankle)||DNP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|LB Vontaze Burfict (knee)||DNP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|LB Mike Boley (hamstring)||LP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|CB Terence Newman (ankle)||LP||LP||LP||PROBABLE|
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation