- "Tough to win when you can't punt" (ESPN) - "It's not common for a team to have a punt blocked and returned for a touchdown. It's less common that a team has that happen in the same game when it has another punt tipped, holding said punt to 9 yards."
- "One of Joe Haden's finest days spoiled" (Plain Dealer) - "Joe Haden might have punched his ticket to Hawaii on Sunday. But on an afternoon the Browns cornerback flashed Pro Bowl form, his team jeopardized a more meaningful trip."
- "Loss to Bengals Highlights Need for Major Offensive Upgrades" (b/r) - "The Cleveland Browns' loss to the Cincinnati Bengals Sunday didn’t just show that they still have a ways to go before being considered a playoff team. It also highlighted the front office’s next rebuild project: the offense."
- "Browns might have seen real Jason Campbell on Sunday against Bengals" (ABJ) - "After the 41-20 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, members of the Browns’ front office have to be questioning everything they thought they knew about quarterback Jason Campbell."
- "Struggles of offense cost Browns chance to make statement" (FS Ohio) - "In what was arguably the most important game the Cleveland Browns have played in six years, the Browns played like they were ready for the moment. For about 14 minutes."
- "Injuries you need to know after Week 11" (NFL.com) - "The Washington Redskins' realistic chances for a playoff spot ended Sunday in Philadelphia. They also lost a couple of their key young pass catchers."
- "Report: Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome leaves Soldier Field in ambulance" (CBS Sports) - "Shortly after the Ravens' overtime loss to the Bears in Chicago's Soldier Field, Baltimore general manager Ozzie Newsome left the stadium in an ambulance, according to WNST's Nestor Aparicio."
- "Rex Ryan: Geno Smith will start against Baltimore in Week 12" (SI.com) - "Jets coach Rex Ryan said in his post-game presser that quarterback Geno Smith will start next week against the Baltimore Ravens, despite getting benched Sunday after committing four turnovers."
- "Week 11: A lot to weather" (ESPN) - "Weather played a major factor in Week 11. Wind gusts of up to 30 miles an hour affected the throwing of New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith in a 37-14 loss to the Buffalo Bills. It was unseasonably warm in Cincinnati, but storm warnings in Kentucky were on the horizon in the Bengals' 41-20 win over the Cleveland Browns."