- "Browns bow to Pittsburgh Steelers, 27-11; Jason Campbell leaves in 3rd quarter with concussion" (Plain Dealer) - "Jason Campbell staggered over to the sidelines like a woozy boxer, and the Browns' flagging playoff hopes wobbled right off with him."
- "Browns fighting frustration, frayed nerves" (ESPN) - "Frustration crept closer to anger for the Cleveland Browns following their 27-11 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers."
- "Gordon's records lone bright spot" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "The lone bright spot in the Cleveland Browns’ 27-11 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium was the play of wide receiver Josh Gordon."
- "Browns Have Reached Point of No Return, Must Eye Rebuilding Offseason" (b/r) - "In the National Football League, 14 days can make a world of difference, and the Cleveland Browns learned that after their loss on Sunday."
- "Don't take the Browns seriously until they beat the Steelers" (Morning Journal) - "The weather outside was frightful — and so were the Browns. Again. It was the Steelers. What did you expect?"
- "Week 12: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns highlights" (NFL.com) - "Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger throws for over 200 yards and two touchdowns as the Steelers continue their playoff push with a 27-11 win over the Cleveland Browns." - VIDEO
- "NFL Week 12 Injury Roundup: Rodgers-Cromartie injures shoulder" (CBS Sports) - "The first half of the Broncos game in New England had a rough ended to it for Denver cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie."
- "Week 12: NFC North give-away" (ESPN) - "Apparently, teams in the NFC North have their holidays confused. On the Sunday before Thanksgiving, NFC North teams treated the weekend as though it was Christmas."
- "John Fox will return to Denver on Wednesday" (PFT) - "The Broncos will be thankful next week, because they’re getting their coach back in town."