The Cleveland Browns are trying to snap a two-game losing streak today as they take on the Jacksonville Jaguars at home in Week 13. Here are some nuggets about today's game, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 1st, 2013 at 1:00 PM EST
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: CBS - Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Solomon Wilcots (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Weather: 38 degrees (feels like 33), 30% chance of rain/snow, 6 MPH SW wind
Odds: Browns by 7 points.
Per 506sports.com, the areas in green on the map below will get to see the Jaguars vs. Browns game live on CBS at 1:00 PM EST:
- This will be the Browns' second-to-last home game of the season. They play the Bears two weeks from today at home.
- RB Chris Ogbonnaya had the best game of his career against Jacksonville in 2011, when he carried the ball 21 times for 115 yards and 1 touchdown.
- K Billy Cundiff didn't get any touchbacks last Sunday, so he still needs two touchbacks to pass Phil Dawson for the most in team history.
- WR Josh Gordon needs just 12 yards receiving to reach 1,000 yards receiving on the season. He could join Gary Collins (1965) and Webster Slaughter (1989) as the only Browns players to record three straight 100-yard receiving games.
- Gordon needs just 301 yards receiving to surpass WR Braylon Edwards for the most in a single season in franchise history, despite having missed two games to a suspension. He is averaging 18.3 yards per catch, which is the second highest amount in the NFL this season, only behind the Eagles' Riley Cooper (19.1).
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was on November 20, 2011 in Cleveland, with the Browns beating the Jaguars by a final score of 14-10. Jacksonville scored first, but the Browns got two touchdowns -- a run by Chris Ogbonnaya and a pass from Colt McCoy to Joshua Cribbs -- to go up 14-7. The Jaguars added a field goal mid-way through the fourth quarter. With the Browns up 14-10, the Jaguars had 1st-and-goal from the 5 yard line at the end of the game. The final two plays came from the one yard line, but the Browns' defense was able to stop Jacksonville and pull off the heart-pounding win.