- "Where His Demons Hide" (WFNY) - "If you have ever wondered what it would be like to watch a Clydesdale pull away from a Pomeranian, fast forward to roughly the 1:36 mark in the third quarter of Sunday’s contest between the Cleveland Browns and New England Patriots."
- "Ward's hit on Gronk prompts discussion" (ESPN) - "Cleveland Browns safety T.J. Ward became a major part of the national discussion with his tackle that destroyed the right knee of New England tight end Rob Gronkowski."
- "Browns sign running back Edwin Baker off Texans' practice squad, waive quarterback Caleb Hanie" (ABJ) - "The Browns signed running back Edwin Baker off the Houston Texans’ practice squad and waived quarterback Caleb Hanie, the team announced Tuesday."
- "Pinkston On Browns Tanking 'That’s Unacceptable'" (92.3 The Fan) - "Cleveland Browns offensive lineman Jason Pinkston joined Ken Carman on the 'Ken Carman Show.' Pinkston talked about the Browns tanking, the last few games being tough, who has helped him in his career, the team growing and how NFL career thus far."
- "Daniel Snyder won’t intervene in Redskins’ quarterback decision" (Washington Post) - "Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder will not intervene into the team’s quarterback situation this week as Coach Mike Shanahan contemplates sitting down starter Robert Griffin III for the remainder of the season in favor of backup Kirk Cousins, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday."
- "Aaron Rodgers had pain in practice last week, bone not healing fast" (CBS Sports) - "Every week, we have a discussion on Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and whether his broken collarbone will allow him to return to the lineup for Green Bay for the first time since Nov. 4. At this point, it sounds like he's not even close to coming back."
- "Hits to head still prevalent in NFL" (AP) - "Almost once a game, an NFL player absorbs an illegal blow to the head or neck that could put his career -- or worse -- at risk."