- "Turner dealing with constant change" (FS Ohio) - "For the Browns offense this year, the only constant has been change. It's well documented the Browns have played three different quarterbacks this season due to the combination of injury and poor performance in Brandon Weeden, Brian Hoyer and now Jason Campbell."
- "Browns’ defense hopes to give Bears quarterback Jay Cutler fits" (ABJ) - "The Browns are hoping to give Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler a rude welcome back to game action."
- "How Tom Brady outwitted Ray Horton at the end of Browns' loss v. Patriots" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Looking back at Brady: Defensive coordinator Ray Horton conceded he eased off the gas pedal on New England’s second-to-last TD drive on Sunday, which began with 2:39 to play and the Browns ahead, 26-14."
- "Bears Sideline Reporter Zach Zaidman Doesn’t Believe Jay Cutler Is Going Anywhere" (92.3 The Fan) - "Zach Zaidman, Bears sideline reporter, joined the Ken Carman Show on 92.3 The Fan Wednesday night to preview the Browns and Bears. Zaidman talked about the Bears QB situation, whether Chicago would let Jay Cutler walk in the off-season..."
- "Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game" (AP) - "At least three people were stabbed in a parking lot at Sports Authority Stadium Field at Mile High after the Denver Broncos' game Thursday night."
- "Washington Redskins QB RGIII extremely angry" (NFL.com) - "Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III put on a brave face during Wednesday's news conference announcing his benching, but it's now clear that he's more than just confused by coach Mike Shanahan's decision to pull the plug on his season."
- "Report: Snyder was the 'impetus' for Griffin trade" (PFT) - "If Mike Shanahan isn’t talking to reporters off the record, someone committed to his version of reality is."
- "Rangers draft Russell Wilson" (ESPN) - "Could Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson be a two-sport star? Does he want to play baseball after his NFL career is finished?"