- "Cutler Returns, Leads Bears Past Browns 38-31" (AP) - "Gipson had one of two defensive touchdowns for the Browns (4-10). But as has been the case in recent weeks, Cleveland's defense couldn't get the big stop when it needed one."
- "Gordon, Cameron Admit to Frustrating Day" (ESPN) - "'It's just frustrating,' Gordon said. 'But it's a part of the game. Sometimes we click a little earlier, sometimes we don't.'"
- "Devone Bess Has Dropped the Ball This Season" (Plain Dealer) - "Jason Campbell delivered a nice pass to Davone Bess above the knees. Catch, fall down … and it's a first down. He dropped it. The Browns had to settle for a field goal."
- "Browns True to 'Frustrating' Script" (Browns.com) - "Disappointing and frustrating have become the operative words of the Browns’ December. This is the third game in a row since the month began that the Browns allowed what looked like a victory to slip through their fingers."
- "Playoff Picture" (NFL.com) - Check who would be in if the season ended today, and see who is still in the hunt.
- "RGIII Expecting New Coach in 2014" (Sports Illustrated) - "Ian Rapoport also reported that Griffin and Shanahan do not even acknowledge each other when they pass each other at the team’s facility."
- "Atlanta Hawks Mock Tony Romo After Cowboy Loss" (CBS Sports) - "On the way to losing, Tony Romo threw a pair of fourth-quarter interceptions. So obviously the Atlanta Hawks fired a shot across Dallas' bow after the game ended."
- "Rookie Reviews" (Sports On Earth) - "The three most noteworthy quarterbacks in the 2013 rookie class have a combined 13-19 record, and their performance has actually been less impressive than their win totals."