- "Third Down Woes Return" (OBR) - "After making considerable progress in stopping teams on third down in recent games, the Browns regressed against the Bears on Sunday. The Bears were 9-of-14 converting third downs on Sunday for a whopping 64.3 percent."
- "The Nightmare (Before Christmas) Continues For The Browns And Their Fans" (92.3 The Fan) - "Week after week, loss after loss, the Cleveland Browns say they are a better football team. But their record says otherwise."
- "Joe Haden hopes hip pointer doesn’t stop him from bouncing back before end of season" (ABJ) - "Browns cornerback Joe Haden has gone from the brink of a Pro Bowl bid to wondering whether he’ll even be able to finish this season."
- "Edwin Baker auditioning with every snap" (Morning Journal) - "Edwin Baker is hoping a couple more performances like the one he gave Sunday will be enough to earn him a spot in Browns training camp next summer."
- "Chip Kelly: I'm coach of the Eagles" (ESPN) - "Eagles coach Chip Kelly said an ESPN report that he is a candidate for the University of Texas head-coaching job is 'just speculation.'"
- "Redskins coach Mike Shanahan: no plans to resign" (AP) - "Mike Shanahan said he has no plans to resign, then reminded everyone that he might not be back as coach of the Washington Redskins."
- "Dez Bryant: It was ‘wrong’ of me to leave Cowboys’ loss to Packers early" (SI.com) - "Dez Bryant apologized Monday morning and attempted to contextualize his early exit."
- "Bridgewater says he’s 'undecided' about entering the draft" (PFT) - "Last week, rumors and reports emerged that Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is considering staying in school. No one took it seriously."