- "'A Football Life: Marty Schottenheimer'- Martyball" (NFL.com) - "Check out the brand of football that went hand in hand with Marty Schottenheimer. Also, see how Schottenheimer landed his first head coaching job with the Cleveland Browns."
- "Browns’ safety tandem among best" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "T.J. Ward was the given. If the Browns had any hope of being even somewhat solid at safety this season, Ward’s play on the strong side would likely be the reason."
- "What the Cleveland Browns will do if Jordan Cameron, half their dynamic duo, sits out the Jets game" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns have only two offensive players that can strike fear into the heart of a defense, and now half of that dynamic duo is likely out for the Jets game with a concussion."
- "P Shawn Powell trying to get past Cleveland" (AP) - "Shawn Powell can finally get away from Cleveland. The punter had one of his worst games there Oct. 3, allowing Travis Benjamin to have a club-record day — 179 yards and a touchdown on punt returns — during the Browns' 37-24 win over the Bills on a Thursday night."
- "Aaron Rodgers still not cleared" (ESPN) - "The Green Bay Packers will proceed with Aaron Rodgers in the same manner they did last week."
- "Seattle's CB Browner suspended indefinitely" (AP) - "Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner was suspended indefinitely by the NFL on Wednesday for violating the league's substance abuse policy."
- "Report: NFL creates panel to recommend coaching candidates" (CBS Sports) - "After the 2012 NFL season, the 32 teams in the league combined to hire 14 new head coaches and general managers."
- "NFL could move Super Bowl XLVIII to Saturday or Monday if weather is frightful" (SI.com) - "The NFL has been working on contingency plans for the first outdoor cold weather Super Bowl since it was announced that MetLife Stadium would be the site of Super Bowl XLVIII."