- "Browns' loss among worst since 1999" (ESPN) - "There are losses. There are bad losses. There are really bad losses. And there are fiascos. The Cleveland Browns hit the jackpot against the Jacksonville Jaguars, losing 32-28 and reporting postgame that their quarterback had a concussion."
- "Emotional Joe Haden shoulders blame for final touchdown in 32-28 loss" (Plain Dealer) - "The emotion was raw and uncensored. It could be seen in Joe Haden’s eyes and heard in his quivering voice."
- "Tony Grossi's Take: Browns coaches were reckless, not aggressive, at end of first half" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Offense: Josh Gordon (10 catches, 261 yards, 2 TDs) was phenomenal. He entered the NFL record books with a second consecutive 200-yard game."
- "Gordon Flashes Brilliance" (OBR) - "On the Cleveland Browns’ first play from scrimmage Sunday, Josh Gordon streaked down the sidelines, leapt in the air, caught the Brandon Weeden pass and tapped both feet in bounds at the Jacksonville Jaguars’ 5-yard line."
- "Offensive meltdown does in Browns against Jacksonville" (FS Ohio) - "Things can change quickly in the NFL. That was so true as the Browns saw a momentum swing change in the final 2:47 of the first half as the Browns offense suffered a meltdown."
- "Week 13: Jaguars vs. Browns highlights" (NFL.com) - "Josh Gordon racks up over 260 receiving yards and catches two touchdowns, but it is not enough as the Jacksonville Jaguars hold off the Cleveland Browns in a 32-28 victory."
- "NFL Week 13 Injury Roundup: Brandon Weeden suffers concussion" (CBS Sports) - "Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden threw for 370 yards and three touchdowns on Sunday and he did that despite playing at least part of the game with a concussion."
- "NFL Playoff Picture after Week 13" (SI.com) - "Here’s how the AFC and NFC playoff pictures look after Sunday’s afternoon action."
- "Conflicting reports about Aaron Rodgers’ return to action" (PFT) - "The Packers didn’t play on Sunday, but the status of their quarterback was still a matter of interest throughout the day."
- "Rex Ryan doesn't name starting QB" (ESPN) - "Geno Smith's growing pains became too much for the New York Jets in the first half of a 23-3 loss to the Dolphins at MetLife Stadium, and he was handed the clipboard as Matt Simms took over in the second."