- "Rob Chudzinski and how saying the right things can still feel wrong" (WFNY) - "When I was a freshman in high school way back in the spring of 1994, I took a school trip to Spain. When I heard yesterday’s comments from Cleveland Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski—about the future and playoffs—I couldn’t stop thinking about that trip and one thing in particular: Lladró."
- "Ray Horton says ‘psychological-pressure effect’ root of fourth-quarter collapses" (ABJ) - "Defensive coordinator Ray Horton could use a psychology degree on his resume and a chaise lounge in his office at Browns’ headquarters because his players are struggling mentally."
- "Next Man Up" (OBR) - "Many times in the NFL, late season games that seem meaningless, are opportunities for young players to show what they can do. Case in point is free safety Tashaun Gipson."
- "Joe Thomas says center Alex Mack should be re-signed, will be impossible to replace through draft" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Pro Bowl left tackle Joe Thomas said one of the main reasons he’s optimistic about next season is the expected additions to the roster."
- "Victor Cruz undergoes knee surgery; Jordan Reed out" (NFL.com) - "Victor Cruz's disappointing season looks to be over. The New York Giants declared him out for Week 16 and announced that the wide receiver underwent surgery Thursday on his knee."
- "Brandon Browner still fighting ban" (ESPN) - "Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner vowed to continue to fight his indefinite suspension for a violation of the league's substance-abuse policy, which was officially announced Wednesday."
- "NFL Playoff Picture: Clinching scenarios for teams entering Week 16" (SI.com) - "Here’s how the AFC and NFC playoff pictures look headed into Week 16."
- "Jon Gruden doesn't belong on college sidelines -- he's a myth" (CBS Sports) - "Let's address the latest Jon Gruden college football rumor -- and here I'm assuming Texas is the latest Jon Gruden rumor, though with this guy you never know."