- The big news this week is that TE Jordan Cameron has been ruled out with a concussion. With him needing over 150 yards to get to 1,000 yards on the season, it doesn't look like he's going to be able to accomplish that feat. TE Gary Barnidge is expected to start against the Jets, with TE MarQueis Gray serving as the backup.
- RB Willis McGahee was a full participant in Friday's practice as he returns from a concussion, so I would expect him to be back in the starting lineup. LT Joe Thomas was dealing with a back issue this week, but practiced in full on Friday.
- WR Davone Bess has been excused due to a serious personal issue. I don't know what that is, but considering he's listed as questionable instead of probable, I don't think he'll play this week. WR Josh Cooper may finally get the chance to show how he can work from the slot, which could be an audition of sorts for next season.
- CB Joe Haden missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday with a hip pointed, but was a limited participant in Friday's practice. Haden hopes to play against the Jets, but will be a game-time decision depending on how he feels Sunday.
- The Jets aren't dealing with any significant injuries.
The full injury and practice report for Cleveland vs. New York is below.
|TE Jordan Cameron (concussion)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|TE Andre Smith (calf)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|OG John Greco (knee)||DNP||DNP||DNP||OUT|
|WR Davone Bess (not injury related)||--||DNP||DNP||QUESTIONABLE|
|CB Joe Haden (hip)||DNP||DNP||LP||QUESTIONABLE|
|RB Willis McGahee (concussion, knee)||LP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OT Joe Thomas (back)||LP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|OT Mitchell Schwartz (toe)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DL Ahtyba Rubin (calf)||LP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|LB Tank Carder (shoulder)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|LB Eric Martin (illness)||DNP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|SS T.J. Ward (shoulder)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|P Spencer Lanning (left knee)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|WR Santonio Holmes (foot, hamstring)||LP||LP||LP||PROBABLE|
|WR Jeremy Kerley (elbow)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|WR David Nelson (ribs)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|TE Kellen Winslow (knee)||DNP||LP||LP||PROBABLE|
|OL Austin Howard (knee)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DL Sheldon Richardson (wrist, finger)||LP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DL Quentin Coples (shoulder)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DL Kendrick Ellis (back)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|DL Mo Wilkerson (wrist)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|LB Garrett McIntyre (knee, elbow)||FP||FP||FP||PROBABLE|
|CB Antonio Cromartie (hip)||LP||LP||LP||PROBABLE|
|DB Ellis Lankster (jaw)||LP||LP||FP||PROBABLE|
|S Ed Reed (not injury related)||--||DNP||FP||PROBABLE|
DNP - Did Not Participate
LP - Limited Participation
FP - Full Participation