- "Emotions simmer after bad loss to Jets" (ESPN) - "It took 15 games, six consecutive losses and one real bad performance in a 24-13 loss to the Jets, but Cleveland Browns coach Rob Chudzinski broke his flatline postgame approach."
- "The Culture Remains the Same" (OBR) - "In the grand scheme of things, this meaningless game means nothing to the Cleveland Browns. It is simply another forgettable loss in another hopeless season."
- "Browns’ appalling finish falls at coach Rob Chudzinski’s feet" (ABJ) - "The Browns’ death spiral continues, albeit usually with a new twist or never-been-seen-before gaffe that keeps it interesting."
- "Browns' ship has a lot of leaks" (Morning Journal) - "It is difficult to not overreact to that pathetic excuse of a football game the Browns played Sunday in the building that will be the site of this season’s Super Bowl."
- "Greg Little: 'I didn't have the season I wanted to have'" (Plain Dealer) - "In the most congested area of the field, in one of the most densely populated regions of the country, Greg Little found some open space Sunday afternoon."
- "Week 16: Cleveland Browns vs. New York Jets highlights" (NFL.com) - "New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith throws for two touchdowns and adds another on the ground to help lead the Jets to a 24-13 win over the Cleveland Browns."
- "NFL Week 16 Injury Roundup'" (CBS Sports) - "Tony Romo was injured against the Redskins, but at first, it wasn't clear what exactly he injured."
- "NFL playoff scenarios for Week 16" (NFL.com) - "After plenty of thrilling action early, several different playoff scenarios remain in play for Sunday's late games. Here are the details, as provided by NFL Media Research."
- "Week 16: No time to rest" (ESPN) - "A vision commissioner Roger Goodell had a few years ago is paying off. Concerned about playoff teams benching starters late in the regular season, Goodell decided to schedule more divisional games in the final two weeks."