Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 29th, 2013 at 1:00 PM EST
Location: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
TV Channel: FOX - Spero Dedes (play-by-play) and Steve Beuerlein (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Weather: 41 degrees (feels like 38), 100% chance of rain, 4 MPH NNW wind
Odds: Steelers by 7 points.
Per 506sports.com, the areas in green on the map below will get to see the Browns vs. Steelers game live on CBS at 1:00 PM EST:
- WR Josh Gordon could become the first Browns player to lead the NFL in receiving yards for a season.
- WR Josh Gordon needs three catches to pass Kellen Winslow (82 in 2007) for the fifth-most receptions by a Brown in a season. He needs five to pass Kevin Johnson (84 in 2004) for fourth and 10 catches to pass Kellen Winslow (89 in 2006) and Ozzie Newsome (89 in 1983 and 1984) for the most in team history. Gordon currently has 80 receptions.
- OLB Jabaal Sheard could become the first Browns player to lead the team in sacks for three consecutive seasons.
- RB Edwin Baker joined Leroy Hoard (1990) & Ron Johnson (1969) as the only players in Browns history to score a rushing touchdown in his first two NFL games.
- Last Sunday marked the first time the Browns scored a touchdown on an interception and a fumble recovery in the same game since Sept, 10, 1989.
- The Browns have 39 sacks this year. The team had 38 last year. They also have four defensive touchdowns this year after two last year.
- The last time these two teams met in the regular season was on November 24, 2013 in Cleveland, with the Steelers beating the Browns 27-11. QB Jason Campbell was knocked out of the game with a concussion, and QB Brandon Weeden did not fare too much better in relief. WR Josh Gordon had a big day with over 200 yards receiving, though.