- "Browns' premature firing of Rob Chudzinski puts front office on the spot" (Plain Dealer) - "When it comes to the firing of coach Rob Chudzinski, the new Browns ownership and front office has no one to blame but themselves."
- "Ward says Chudzinski decision could affect his free-agency choice" (Morning Journal) - "T.J. Ward has another factor in his decision on re-signing with the Browns or leaving in free agency."
- "Browns next hire will bring old promises" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns just blamed the band for the fact the Titanic sank."
- "Browns use Rob Chudzinski as scapegoat for their delusional, dysfunctional mess" (ABJ) - "A year ago, the Browns failed to land big-name coaches they pursued like Chip Kelly, Jon Gruden and Nick Saban."
- "Steelers stomp Browns 20-7, but miss playoffs" (AP) - "Forget the 0-4 start. Forget the remarkable finish, the one that kept the Pittsburgh Steelers in the playoff picture until the final minutes of the regular season."
- "Week 17: Browns vs. Steelers highlights" (NFL.com) - "The Pittsburgh Steelers dominate on both sides of the ball as they defeat the Cleveland Browns 20-6 in Week 17 of NFL action."
- "NFL Playoffs 2013: An early look ahead to wild-card weekend" (SI.com) - "One of the most unpredictable NFL seasons in recent memory has set the table for what should be a fascinating postseason."
- "Washington Redskins coaches expect to be fired" (NFL.com) - "Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan will meet with owner Dan Snyder early Monday morning to discuss Shanahan's future with the team."
- "Jets owner says coach Rex Ryan will return" (AP) - "The postgame cheer from inside the New York Jets' locker room could be heard in the stadium hallways."
- "Peyton Manning sets NFL record for passing yards in a season" (CBS Sports) - "A week after he broke the NFL record for passing touchdowns in a single season, Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning entered history again, breaking Drew Brees record for passing yards in a single season."