- "Chudzinski: 'Frustration is natural'" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Some Cleveland Browns had tears in their eyes, while others left the home-team locker room at FirstEnergy Stadium with blank stares after Sunday’s 32-28 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars."
- "Fans must wonder, 'How much longer?'" (ESPN) - "Two cups of half-filled beer sat on the ground outside the parking lot after the Cleveland Browns' loss to Jacksonville. After that loss, after that game, it was a bit surprising nobody had kicked them over."
- "Jason La Canfora: 'Looking Big Picture; Browns Losing Is A Good Thing'" (92.3 The Fan) - "CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora joined Baskin & Phelps Tuesday to discuss the Browns following a loss to the 2-win Jaguars, the culture of the team that’s attempting to change..."
- "Browns' QB situation may not be a circus but it's becoming a punch line" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns lost Brian Hoyer on the night of October 3. One knee surgery, a concussion and 54 days later, they signed another quarterback."
- "Tomlin: On-field foray was 'inexcusable'" (AP) - "Mike Tomlin was 'mesmerized.' He was also, the Pittsburgh Steelers coach admits, out of position. Way out of position."
- "Aaron Rodgers still not cleared" (ESPN) - "The Green Bay Packers plan to play quarterback Aaron Rodgers whenever he is cleared, but that has not happened yet."
- "Marcus Mariota, Hroniss Grasu announce they will return to school for 2014" (SI.com) - "Earlier this fall, when the Ducks were undefeated and quarterback Marcus Mariota had emerged as the Heisman Trophy frontrunner, it appeared that the Oregon star was on his way toward a top selection in the 2014 NFL draft."
- "Le'Veon Bell on helmet-to-helmet hit: 'I don't remember the exact play'" (CBS Sports) - "The Steelers-Ravens Thanksgiving night game will best be remembered for coach Mike Tomlin moseying onto the field (unwittingly or otherwise, you decide)."