- "Browns Collapse in Final Two Minutes" (FS Ohio) - "Ray Horton spoke last week about a statement game for the defense. They'll have to wait at least another week."
- "Can this loss in New England really be a sign of progress for the Cleveland Browns?" (Plain Dealer) - "'Bizarre.' That's the word that Browns linebacker D'Qwell Jackson used to describe his team's 27-26 loss to New England."
- "Ward: NFL rules forced me to tackle low" (ESPN) - "It was fast, it was violent, it was dangerous and it was ugly."
- "Browns’ quest for respect must include officials, too" (ABJ) - "Browns coach Rob Chudzinski didn’t think it was pass interference."
- "Bad Call, Bad Times" (OBR) - "Dryol Prioleau is a seven-year NFL referee from Bristow, Va. For 59 minutes, 30 seconds those of us watching the Cleveland Browns play at the New England Patriots truly knew this."
- "By the numbers: Patriots survive the Browns" (CBS Sports) - "The Patriots had a terrible day vs. the Browns on Sunday."
- "Week 14: Cleveland Browns vs. New England Patriots highlights" (NFL.com) - "The New England Patriots fall behind 19-3, but quarterback Tom Brady leads his team to a 27-26 comeback victory over the Cleveland Browns."
- Injury Roundup (NFL.com) - "Wes Welker has been ruled out for the second half of the Denver Broncos game against the Tennessee Titans after sustaining his second concussion this season."