Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports
- "Offseason Forecast: Cleveland Browns" (NFL.com) - "With the offseason officially under way, Around the League will examine what's next for all 32 teams. The series continues with the Cleveland Browns."
- "Lingering Items--Losers Edition" (TheClevelandFan.com) - "As compelling as Sunday’s Super Bowl ended up being, I never lost the sense, not even for a moment, that I'd be conflicted No matter who ever would end up winning."
- "Next Browns QB? Say … it ain’t this Joe" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Joe Flacco as Browns quarterback sounds great. The Browns have had a revolving door at the game’s most important position, and a Super Bowl MVP in his prime would certainly stop it. Don’t get your hopes up."
- "Angelo Cataldi Says Eagles 'Can’t Stand Joe Banner'" (92.3 The Fan) - "WIP host Angelo Cataldi joined Bull & Fox to talk about the re-signing of Michael Vick by the Eagles, why he is against the move, Chip Kelly’s comments on what Pat Shurmur brings to his staff, the Eagles’ front office and their feelings on Joe Banner, why Banner will or won’t succeed in Cleveland, the concern over Banner’s involvement with roster decisions, Michael Lombardi’s potential and more." - AUDIO
- "2013 NFL free agency: Unofficial list of 2013 NFL free agents" (NFL.com) - "Below is an unofficial list of each teams' potential unrestricted (UFA) and restricted (RFA) free agents. The free-agency period will begin on March 12."
- "Big spending, subpar results" (ESPN) - "The 2012 season was proof that money doesn't buy championships in the NFL."
- "Bears part with WR Knox" (AP) - "The Chicago Bears have terminated the contract of receiver Johnny Knox after he missed this past season recovering from a back injury."
- "Cowboys want to sign Tony Romo long-term" (SI.com) - "The Dallas Cowboys still believe that quarterback Tony Romo is a vital piece to the team winning a championship and are making plans to try to sign him to a long-term deal."