- "Draft a pass rusher? OK, which one?" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "NFL Network’s Mike Mayock agrees with the other draft analysts who believe the Browns should take a pass rusher with the No. 6 pick in April. But Mayock has a different name at the top of his list for Cleveland: Georgia outside linebacker Jarvis Jones."
- "Breaking down Browns’ needs as they enter NFL Scouting Combine with free agency in mind" (Beacon Journal) - "Speculating about the Browns’ draft plans has become a yearlong ritual in Northeast Ohio, and the hype will naturally intensify this week during the annual NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis."
- "Experts not enthusiastic about 2013 NFL Draft" (FS Ohio) - "The Cleveland Browns picked the wrong year to have a Top 10 draft pick. Then again, it’s a regular occurrence. Except this year having that high a pick is sort of like the Browns recent seasons: Nothing special."
- "Russ Lande Talks The Browns Quarterback Situation" (92.3 The Fan) - "Russ Lande of the National Football Post joined Joe Lull earlier on Monday to talk about the coming NFL draft. When asked about the Browns quarterback situation, Lande said that he thinks the team could add a quarterback in free agency and the draft." - AUDIO
- "AFC veterans on the roster bubble" (NFL.com) - "Tuesday's flurry of cuts by the New York Jets was a reminder that the chopping block looms for veterans with bloated contracts. Let's take a look at the AFC salary cap casualty candidates for the next few months."
- "2013 combine: 10 players to watch" (CBS Sports) - "The annual NFL Scouting Combine begins on Wednesday, and 333 prospects have been invited to Indianapolis this year to put their skills on display for representatives from all 32 NFL teams. The combine runs from Wednesday through Feb. 26."
- "The pass-rush project: Ezekiel 'Ziggy' Ansah is the latest 'raw' superathletic DE to make waves" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Is the answer to the NFL's present trend of run-option quarterbacks a guy with almost no football past? That is the daunting question revolving around BYU defensive lineman Ezekial "Ziggy" Ansah."
- "RGIII says he won’t compromise career to play Week 1" (SI.com) - "Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III says he will do whatever it takes to get back on the field in time for the start of the season in September, but he won’t risk his career to do it."