- "Gauging Browns' interest in Winslow" (AFC North Blog) - "Tight end Kellen Winslow plans to play in 2013 and told the NFL Network that the Browns are one of three teams who have expressed interest in him. But The Plain Dealer refuted Winslow's claim, reporting (without citing a source) that no one in the organization has contacted him about re-signing with the team."
- "LB Victor Butler leaves Cleveland Browns without contract, heads to Philadelphia" (Plain Dealer) - "Former Cowboys linebacker Victor Butler has left Cleveland without a contract and is headed to Philadelphia for a visit with the Eagles, a source told the Plain Dealer. Butler, 25, has also visited the Steelers and Saints."
- "Here's why it now will take until 2015 for the Browns to introduce new uniforms" (ESPN Cleveland) - "New duds are coming: During NFL owners meetings last week in Phoenix, the Browns committed not only to changing their uniforms but also to consider every facet of the team’s marketing brand."
- "Horton embraces Cleveland's passion" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "When describing his style of coaching and what he expects out of his players, Cleveland Browns defensive coordinator Ray Horton said only one word: pressure. When it comes to describing the fans with whom he has interacted since joining the Browns in January, Horton was equally succinct. He said the first thing he noticed about Browns fans was their passion."
- "NFL draft prospect Zach Ertz spices up tight end competition with rival Tyler Eifert" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Stanford tight end Zach Ertz threw down the gauntlet last week. Vying to be the top tight end chosen in next month's NFL draft, Ertz posted times and test scores at Stanford's pro day that were superior to Notre Dame counterpart Tyler Eifert."
- "Carson Palmer unlikely to restructure" (ESPN) - "It's unlikely quarterback Carson Palmer will restructure his contract with the Oakland Raiders, despite rampant speculation that the two sides would work out a new deal, a league source said Monday."
- "Ryan Fitzpatrick swallowed pride before picking Titans" (NFL.com) - "Ryan Fitzpatrick began his career as a backup before building himself into a highly paid starter. His release from the Buffalo Bills, coupled with his decision to sign with the Tennessee Titans acts as a reset button for the former Harvard star."
- "Ravens have had interesting offseason" (CBS Sports) - "The Ravens' free agency offseason strategy has been interesting thus far. First, they decided to shed many of their top players from their Super Bowl-title winning squad, including Ed Reed and Anquan Boldin and Bernard Pollard and Paul Kruger and Dannell Ellerbe and … well, you get the idea." - [VIDEO]