- "QB Campbell eager for fresh start with Browns" (AP) - "Jason Campbell is more interested in getting off to a fresh start with his new team rather than worry about where he might fit on the Cleveland Browns' quarterback depth chart with Brandon Weeden."
- "Joe Banner says Brandon Weeden is starting quarterback but must hold off Jason Campbell" (Beacon Journal) - "The Browns view Brandon Weeden as their starting quarterback, but they’re planning to push him every step of the way this offseason."
- "Donovan: 'Great thrill to be Browns' voice'" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "When the Cleveland Browns announced their new radio partnership with ESPN 850 WKNR, 92.3 The Fan and 98.5 WNCX on Thursday morning, their play-by-play voice, Jim Donovan, called it an 'exciting' day for the team and fans."
- "ESPN Cleveland Podcasting" (Really Big Show) - Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam, head coach Rob Chudzinski, and DT Phil Taylor all join the Really Big Show to talk about their futures and the future of the Cleveland Browns. - [AUDIO]
- "Aaron Rodgers closer to extension" (ESPN) - "Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers are getting closer to a long-term contract extension that would make the star quarterback the highest-paid player in NFL history, according to league sources."
- "N.F.L. Doctor Says Disease Is Overstated" (New York Times) - "When a government agency prepared a workplace safety fact sheet based on a study of degenerative brain disease in retired N.F.L. players, the organization invited several people to comment on a draft."
- "TE Davis keeps options open after visiting Bills" (AP) - "Free agent tight end Fred Davis intends to continue weighing his options after meeting with the Buffalo Bills for a second time."
- "Nothing left of Cowboys' 2009 draft class" (ESPN) - "Since Victor Butler agreed to a two-year deal with the New Orleans Saints on Thursday, it means the end of the Dallas Cowboys' 2009 draft class."