- "Jason Campbell believes he can start, but focus is on helping" (Chronicle-Telegram) - "Jason Campbell’s career turned Oct. 16, 2011, when he landed on his shoulder after a hit by Browns linebackers Scott Fujita and Chris Gocong and broke his collarbone."
- "Browns need to stop hiding Mike Lombardi" (Morning Journal) - "So let’s see. Jimmy Haslam has apparently flown on his private jet ('Truck Stop One'?) back to The Flying J Ranch, in Tennessee. Mike Lombardi, the stealth general manager, is working on getting his degree from The Potted Plant Impersonation School."
- "Updating top 20 free agents in AFC North" (AFC North Blog) - "It's 18 days into NFL free agency, and there's only five players on the AFC North top 20 list who remain unsigned. As always, click here for ESPN.com's free-agent tracker which will keep you up-to-date with all the moves from around the league."
- "Chance Warmack’s shot at cracking top 10 is no joke" (Beacon Journal) - "As Chance Warmack stood in front of reporters last month at the NFL Scouting Combine, the group interview seemed to morph into stand-up comedy at times."
- "Michael Vick Not Sure He's Got Another 4-12 Season In Him" (TO) - "Newly re-signed Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, 32, revealed in a candid interview Thursday that he’s not confident he has another 4-12 season left in him."
- "First-round trades you may see" (SI.com) - "During the run-up to the 2012 draft, much of the attention centered on the No. 2 overall pick. The Rams dangled that selection for the rest of the league, with Robert Griffin III as the bait, before the Redskins dealt away three first-round picks and a second-rounder to claim it."
- "Will QBs be shut out of first round of 2013 NFL Draft?" (CBS Sports) - "Geno Smith was 6 years old the last time that no quarterbacks were selected in the first round of an NFL draft."
- "Ray Rice: Crown-of-helmet rule won't change my game" (NFL.com) - "Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice says he won't change his game despite the new crown-of-helmet rule -- and he doesn't believe other running backs will make changes, either."
- "Report: Bengals, Andre Smith 'not close' to new deal" (PFT) - "With most of the big-name tackles under contract, one of the biggest of the tackles still has no deal."