- "DT Sheldon Richardson, OLB Barkevious Mingo, QB Matt Scott visiting Browns today" (Beacon Journal) - "Missouri defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson, Louisiana State outside linebacker/defensive end Barkevious Mingo and Arizona quarterback Matt Scott have pre-draft visits with the Browns today, league sources confirmed for the Beacon Journal."
- "Browns should pass on Geno Smith in first round" (Plain Dealer) - "There is sexy and there is the 2013 NFL draft where the cover boys aren't quarterbacks. The Browns will travel to watch West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith Saturday after earlier visiting with USC's Matt Barkley."
- "David Nelson on Browns, 'I Want to be Part of Something Special'" (92.3 The Fan) - "Browns wide receiver David Nelson joined Bull & Fox to talk about his decision to sign with Cleveland, talking with Michael Lombardi during free agency, wanting to be part of the building process, his discussions with Rob Chudzinski and Norv Turner, working with both Brandon Weeden and Jason Campbell, where he fits in the offense, how he feels in coming back from injury, finding out through Twitter that he would not be back in Buffalo and more." - [AUDIO]
- "Johnson wants to be a coach" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "It is never too early to start looking toward the future, and second-year Cleveland Browns linebacker James-Michael Johnson has taken that approach by spending the offseason preparing for his post-football playing career."
- "Antoine Winfield close with Seattle" (ESPN) - "Free-agent cornerback Antoine Winfield is close to agreeing to contract terms with the Seattle Seahawks, according to league sources. Winfield, who will turn 36 this season, was surprised when the Minnesota Vikings released him last month, making him an unrestricted free agent."
- "Utah's Star declines NYC draft-day invite" (AP) - "Utah's Star Lotulelei has declined an invitation to attend the NFL draft in New York. Lotulelei issued a statement Wednesday through his agent saying he prefers to be in Utah surrounded by family and friends when his name is called."
- "Brandon Marshall says he’s 100-precent for first time in three years" (PFT) - "Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall has had a problematic hip dating back to his time with the Denver Broncos. It’s required multiple surgeries including another clean up procedure this offseason."
- "Roddy White: 'Super Bowl or bust' for Atlanta Falcons" (NFL.com) - "The Atlanta Falcons fell one win short of advancing to the Super Bowl last season. Or as Roddy White remembers it, 11 yards short. Appearing on the ESPN shoutfest 'First Take' on Wednesday, White explained the sky-high expectations the Falcons face in 2013."