- "McShay: The reality is I have to put Geno Smith somewhere" (ESPN Cleveland) - "With the 2013 NFL draft just two weeks away, ESPN NFL Draft expert Todd McShay shocked some Browns fans with his latest mock draft. McShay pointed to West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith as the Browns selection at sixth overall."
- "Milliner says he and Haden would be top CB tandem" (NFP) - "Dee Milliner, the University of Alabama star who is considered the top cornerback prospect in the 2013 draft, can see himself teaming with Joe Haden and being the best cornerback tandem in the NFL."
- "Colt McCoy says Niners focus is winning now 'obviously different than some of things I've been a part of'" (Plain Dealer) - "Former Browns quarterback Colt McCoy is thrilled to join a winning franchise in San Francisco. He told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram the 49ers’ focus is different than the organization he just left two weeks ago."
- "Strange stories abound as NFL teams conduct extensive investigations of possible draft choices" (Beacon Journal) - "Manti Te’o, Da’Rick Rogers and Tyrann Mathieu, formerly known as the 'Honey Badger,' aren’t the only Class of 2013 NFL Draft prospects who have prompted teams to turn to investigative firms, LexisNexis searches and a 70-word computer program to find every scrap of questionable behavior in their backgrounds."
- "Emmanuel Sanders staying with Pittsburgh Steelers" (NFL.com) - "Emmanuel Sanders isn't going anywhere. The Pittsburgh Steelers have matched the one-year, $2.5 million offer sheet Sanders signed with the New England Patriots last week, the wide receiver's agent, Jordan Woy, announced Sunday on Twitter."
- "Winfield to sign with Seahawks" (AP) - "The Seattle Seahawks made another impressive offseason move. Cornerback Antoine Winfield is set to join the Seahawks on a one-year contract, according to a person with knowledge of the deal."
- "Bengals, Harrison will try to complete deal" (NFP) - "The Cincinnati Bengals and free agent linebacker James Harrison will try to complete a deal this week, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter."
- "History of No. 1s: Overall, top pick is as likely to be a bust as star" (CBS Sports) - "Some team personnel men are saying the Kansas City Chiefs are making it clear they are willing to trade out of the top overall spot. They are basically advertising this, I'm told, in neon lights."