- "First-round trades have doomed the Browns in their new era" (ESPN Cleveland) - "Trade winds blowing: My No. 1 takeaway from the final pre-draft press conference hosted by Browns CEO Joe Banner was that he wants to trade down from the sixth overall spot in the first round. By Thursday, he will have talked to all 31 other teams to gauge interest, he said."
- "Three players stand out for Browns at sixth pick" (FS Ohio) - "The Browns spent a fair amount of time last week not saying much about their plans for the upcoming NFL Draft. Tough to predict. Best player available. All drafts have strong and weak areas. It’s about preparation. Those were the buzzwords"
- "Dee Milliner's medical history 'not a big issue'" (Plain Dealer) - "Reports surfaced Monday that Alabama cornerback Dee Milliner, a possibility for the Browns with the sixth pick in Thursday's draft, has had four surgeries and might be slipping in the draft because of medical concerns."
- "Barkevious Mingo has skill to overcome lack of big-time stats" (Beacon Journal) - "Louisiana State University’s Barkevious Mingo has been dealing with a lot of criticism lately. Mingo, 6-foot-4, 241 pounds and widely thought of as a 'freak' athlete at his defensive end/outside linebacker spot, has had questions raised against him due to a lack of production — he had only 4½ sacks last season after getting to the quarterback eight times as a sophomore in 2011."
- "2013 NFL Draft Injury Watch" (SI.com) - "Players are going to get injured. It’s an unpleasant and inevitable aspect of the game of football, particularly at the NFL level. That reality puts even more pressure on teams heading into the draft to ensure that the players they select can withstand the rigors of a 16-game season."
- "Kam Chancellor re-ups with Seattle Seahawks" (NFL.com) - "The Seattle Seahawks aren't done making big moves this offseason. On Monday, they took care of one of their homegrown success stories."
- "Owner confident in Victor Cruz deal" (ESPN) - "An optimistic John Mara believes a long-term extension with Victor Cruz will be reached 'at some point.'"
- "Charlotte OKs plan for Panthers stadium upgrades" (AP) - "Charlotte's city council voted unanimously Monday night to approve an agreement to provide $87.5 million for upgrades to the team's 17-year-old stadium in exchange for a commitment to stay in North Carolina's largest city for at least another six years."