- "Increasing buzz on Geno Smith to Browns" (AFC North Blog) - "There's increasing buzz that West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith will land with the Cleveland Browns, a team that has feigned interest in drafting a quarterback with their top pick for months."
- "Dion Jordan is a safe pick - and the right one - for the Cleveland Browns" (Plain Dealer) - "Taking a dynamic pass rusher over a good cornerback makes sense Thursday. And every other day of the week. In a draft deeper than it is spectacular, the Browns could justify fishing for a trade-down partner to replace the No. 2 pick spent on wide receiver Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft."
- "Report: Raiders looking to trade down from No. 3 overall in draft, Browns possible partner" (Beacon Journal) - "The Oakland Raiders might be trying to trade down from the third overall pick in the NFL Draft with the Browns as a possible trade partner, Michael Silver of Yahoo Sports reported tonight."
- "Browns player apologizes for arrest" (AP) - "Cleveland Browns linebacker Quentin Groves has apologized following his citation on a soliciting charge stemming from what police called a prostitution sting."
- "Cleveland Browns NFL Draft Preview" (TheClevelandFan.com) - "Thursday is the day the Cleveland Browns fans have been waiting for. After months of hearing about big boards, fluid hips, short arms, tight ankles, combines, Pro days, 40-yard dash times, game changers, sleepers, and more mock drafts from the likes of Mel Kiper, Todd McShay and Mike Mayock, it is finally time for the NFL Draft."
- "2013 NFL Draft: 50 Fearless Predictions" (DraftBrowns.com) - "With draft day upon us, it is time for some predictions. It will be fun to look back after the draft and see where I was way off and where I was spot on. Predictions will be mostly based on gut instinct."
- "The Curtain Lifts" (OBR) - "Draft day is here. For Browns fans, unfortunately, it’s been the most anticipated day of the year for far too many seasons. The new regime with Joe Banner calling the shots will start to unfold as the draft process plays out. The free agency period tipped their hand as to what Banner, Mike Lombardi and Rob Chudzinski thought of the team they inherited."
- "2013 NFL Draft kicks off live tonight on NFL Network" (NFL.com) - "Stay tuned to NFL Network all day today for live coverage of the 2013 NFL Draft. The Kansas City Chiefs (barring a trade) are on the clock at 8 p.m. ET, but we'll have wall-to-wall coverage starting with "2013 NFL Draft Kickoff" at 1 p.m. ET."
- "Chiefs could make rare choice of OT at No. 1" (AP) - "Playing on the offensive line is about as unglamorous as it gets in professional football. Nobody pays much attention to the guys in the trenches until flags are flying."
- "Two top-8 QBs? Thinking bold in final draft projection" (CBS Sports) - "I finally banged out a mock draft. And, well, might as well go out on a limb or two. Who needs to see them if they're all the same, right?"
- "Packers release RB Saine, LB Smith" (AP) - "The Green Bay Packers have released running back Brandon Saine and linebacker D.J. Smith. Saine signed with the Packers as a non-drafted free agent out of Ohio State in July 2011. He rushed for 69 yards on 18 carries and caught 10 passes for 69 yards as a rookie in 2011."
- "No draft party for Tyrann Mathieu after all" (SI.com) - "Former LSU cornerback Tyrann Mathieu is rethinking his “first round draft party”. Earlier Wednesday, someone promoting the 2013 NFL Draft Party featuring first round draft pick Tyrann Mathieu hit the web, and by mid-afternoon, the “Honey Badger” was backpedaling from that party like a good cornerback should."
- "Barry Sanders wins Madden vote" (ESPN) - "'Old school' won out over 'new school.' Hall of Fame running back Barry Sanders beat out reigning NFL MVP Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings to land the coveted cover of 'Madden NFL 25.'"