- "Glenn Moore and Chris Fedor talk about possible late round picks for Browns" (Cleveland.com) - "Who will the Browns target late in the draft? Surprised by the return for Colt McCoy? On today’s Draft Insider, cleveland.com’s Glenn Moore and Chris Fedor talk about what the Browns might do in the later rounds and how the quarterback landscape has changed." - [VIDEO]
- "What will Browns do if Alabama CB Dee Milliner isn't available at No. 6?" (Beacon Journal) - "In our first mock draft, Ryan Lewis and I both predicted the Browns would take University of Alabama cornerback Dee Milliner sixth overall. Yes, it’s boring when we both come up with the same pick for the Browns, but Milliner seems to be the most logical choice by far, considering the team’s failure to secure a bona fide starting cornerback in free agency."
- "Warmack plays with mean streak" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "Former Alabama Crimson Tide guard Chance Warmack enjoys playing offensive line, even if it is not considered a glamorous position. Why?"
- "AFC North 2013 preseason schedules" (AFC North Blog) - "Every AFC North team has a preseason game featured on ESPN this year except the Cleveland Browns. Here are the 2013 preseason schedules for the division teams."
- "Dee Milliner, Dion Jordan among medical re-checks this weekend" (PFT) - "The NFL is holding one more medical evaluation for draft prospects this weekend in Indianapolis with the NFL Draft now just three weeks away."
- "Are teams taking JaMarcus Russell comeback seriously?" (CBS Sports) - "This from an NFC scout when asked about the formerly fat mess known as JaMarcus Russell: 'I've been following his comeback story pretty closely. I think a lot of teams are. Good chance he gets a second shot.'"
- "Report: Victor Cruz wants up to $11M a year from Giants" (NFL.com) - "Rap artist and entrepreneur Jay-Z's new sports agency will have their work cut out for them if they land New York Giants restricted free agent Victor Cruz. Two NFL sources familiar with Cruz's plans told the New York Daily News on Wednesday that the wide receiver is expected to be represented by Hova's Roc Nation."
- "NFL: No violation in combine questions" (AP) - "The NFL found no 'specific violations' in questions teams asked college players at February's scouting combine."