- "Brandon Weeden Says The Browns Have Gotten Better Every Practice" (92.3 The Fan) - "Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden joined Mike Cairns on 92.3 The Fan on Sunday afternoon live from Oklahoma. Weeden talked about his efforts in trying to help out after the devastation from the tornado that went through his wife’s hometown."
- "After taking a little jab back at GM Mike Lombardi, Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon looking to prove himself in new offense" (Beacon Journal) - "Quarterback Brandon Weeden isn’t the only Browns player new General Manager Mike Lombardi doubted during his tenure as an analyst for NFL Network. When the Browns selected wide receiver Josh Gordon in the second round of the 2012 Supplemental Draft, thereby forfeiting their 2013 second-round selection in April’s NFL Draft, Lombardi criticized the pick."
- "Night and Day for Gipson" (OBR) - "There is an often used saying about the difference a year makes and nothing is truer than for second-year safety Tashaun Gipson. The undrafted free agent from Wyoming was just trying to catch the eye of former Browns defensive coordinator Dick Jauron and coach Pat Shurmur at this time in 2012."
- "Haden finds comfort level within defense" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "After seven weeks of offseason work and six sessions of organized team activity practices, Cleveland Browns defensive back Joe Haden is finding a comfort level within defensive coordinator Ray Horton’s 3-4 scheme. And according to the fourth-year cornerback, he’s not alone."
- "Seahawks veterans call meeting to discuss PED issue" (CBS Sports) - "On May 17, Seattle defensive end Bruce Irvin became the fifth Seahawks player since 2010 to be suspended for using performance enhancing drugs (PEDs). There have only been 50 league-wide PED suspensions in that timespan, which means the Seahawks have accounted for 10 percent of them."
- "Richard Seymour, Atlanta Falcons waiting for June 1?" (NFL.com) - "The Atlanta Falcons and free agent Richard Seymour might not have jump-started serious contract discussions, but that doesn't mean a deal won't be worked out in the coming weeks."
- "Hakeem Nicks willing to play out rookie contract" (NFL.com) - "While restricted free agent Victor Cruz's contract talks with the New York Giants have dominated the offseason news, Hakeem Nicks' camp has been eerily quiet entering the final year of his rookie deal."
- "John Fox revisits playoff decisions" (ESPN) - "Four months after the Denver Broncos' playoff loss to the Baltimore Ravens, coach John Fox said he'd still have Peyton Manning take a knee and go to overtime rather than try for the win with 31 seconds left. He has second-guessed a pivotal decision he made on Denver's previous offensive possession, however."