- "Former and current Cleveland Browns are glad to see Jim Brown's return" (Plain Dealer) - "Current and former Cleveland Browns said today they couldn't be happier about the news that Hall of Famer Jim Brown will be welcomed back to the organization in an official capacity Wednesday. The Browns will formally announce his new role in a morning news conference at FirstEnergy Stadium."
- "New lawsuit filed against Browns owner Jimmy Haslam’s Pilot Flying J" (Beacon Journal) - "Another company has sued Pilot Flying J, which is run by Browns owner Jimmy Haslam, as the federal probe into claims of fuel rebate fraud continues."
- "Browns special teams coordinator Chris Tabor prepares for life without Phil Dawson and Josh Cribbs" (Plain Dealer) - "As dark clouds gathered last Thursday afternoon, Browns special teams coordinator Chris Tabor worked with four rookies, teaching them how to align properly and protect the punter. The veterans were long gone, off the practice fields and in the locker room."
- "Is it time to worry about Trent Richardson?" (AFC North Blog) - "The Cleveland Browns received some bad news last week, and for once, it didn't involve gas rebates or an FBI probe. Running back Trent Richardson sat out last week's workouts with a pulled muscle in his shin and could be sidelined for next month's mandatory minicamp."
- "2014 draft officially moved to May 8-10" (SI.com) - "The NFL has officially announced that its moving the 2014 draft back two weeks from the normal start date, with Round 1 set for May 8 next offseason. That’s the only change to the calendar that the league will undertake; there had been rumors that the annual scouting combine would shift to a later date as well, perhaps taking place after the open of the league year and free agency."
- "Arian Foster leaves Texans OTAs with strained calf" (CBS Sports) - "If you're worried that Arian Foster's workload was extensive in 2012, you might be bearish on his production for 2013. That concern should now be exacerbated, as Foster left Tuesday's Texans OTA with a strained calf."
- "Raiders CB hospitalized with abdominal injury" (AP) - "Oakland Raiders first-round draft pick D.J. Hayden's comeback from a near-fatal practice injury last year was dealt a setback when he was hospitalized with an abdominal injury that is expected to keep him sidelined until at least training camp."
- "Maurice Jones-Drew not charged" (ESPN) - "St. Augustine, Fla., police said in an amended news release Tuesday afternoon that Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew has not been charged with misdemeanor battery, as it earlier had said was the case in a news release, and is cooperating with police in its investigation of an incident at a restaurant in the city."