- "An In-Depth Look Inside Ray Horton’s Defense" (DraftBrowns.com) - "In a Cleveland Browns offseason filled with player acquisition and roster turnover, an unlikely candidate has emerged as the most anticipated addition by many."
- "Browns notes: Backup offensive tackle Rashad Butler signs one-year contract" (Beacon Journal) - "The Browns signed backup offensive tackle Rashad Butler to a one-year contract, the team announced Wednesday night. Financial terms of the deal were not immediately disclosed. Butler, 30, became an unrestricted free agent in March."
- "Kruger: 'We're on the right track'" (ClevelandBrowns.com) - "After spending the last month working out in the weight room and having two weeks of on-field drills with his coaches and teammates in the offseason program, Cleveland Browns linebacker Paul Kruger said he believes in the direction the team is headed."
- "Davone Bess Says Move to Browns a 'Great Situation', Feels Appreciated" (92.3 The Fan) - "Browns wide receiver Davone Bess joined Bull & Fox to talk about being compared to Wes Welker, his opportunity in Cleveland and understanding the great situation he and his family have, being a leader and role model to younger wide receivers..."
- "More NFL Players Use Special Car Service When Hitting The Town But Privacy Issue Lingers" (ThePostGame) - "It's Friday night. You've got your crew and rolls of cash. Need a ride to the new club on the west side of town?"
- "Ronder Barber set to retire" (ESPN) - "Ronde Barber, who has spent his entire 16-year career with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, will announce his retirement on Thursday, the team announced."
- "49ers reach stadium naming rights deal with Levi's" (AP) - "The future home of the San Francisco 49ers will be called Levi's Stadium. The 49ers and Levi Strauss & Co. announced an agreement Wednesday for a $220 million, 20-year naming rights deal for the team's stadium in Santa Clara."
- "Texans' Arian Foster ready to 'bounce back' in 2013" (CBS Sports) - "By most accounts Houston Texans running back Arian Foster had a pretty superb 2012 season. He carried the ball 351 times, he rushed for 1,424 yards and he scored 15 touchdowns."